Monday, January 19, 2009

New Year Touch

According to http://mynameisloong.blogspot.com, many blogs was filling their blog with New Year stuff, New Year celebration, New Year resolution, and New Year bla bla.

Then I see my blog, which have not been updated for a very long time. It is only updated because something BIG had happened, never touch New Year before.

Here I am going to say about my New Year.

I reached Cameroon on 26 Dec 08, which is after Christmas. My colleagues told me that the company arranged that they went out onshore to a restaurant for Christmas celebration.
So we also expect the same celebration will happen for new year.

Yes we did eat out by the beach, but eat out at the deck!


New year resolution is ................wear African dress to airport, gain more weight, look more round, buy new shoes, become manager (huehuehue.. maybe in my dream), etc etc.

No comments: