Saturday, January 24, 2009

3.25am 25 Jan 09- Trying out my courage

3.25am 25 Jan 09
Woke up and can not continue my beauty sleep, due to excitement of flying home tonight.
I online and go to miricommunity, and click this site. I dare you to read it in early morning. Sure scared me! My bad, my bad.
Read Blogs.....
So good that I can go home. Can't wait to see Fifi and Jojo and eat keropok, acar.
News from the barge: Ewan Neil went to barge and have meeting. Terra Seis will take over our Equipment and carry on with the project in Bakassi. Anyone who wish to work in Bakassi are welcomed to work under Terra Seis with 400USD a day.
My friend, Andy already book one place.
It is the matter of money or life. Money or Life!! If nothing misfortune happen, can be rich. If something happen, your wife will get rich and get another husband or your family will live in leisure for some long time. If no family, the company will help to donate the money to seismic charity, have a safety quiz in memory of you.
Why there were any news given to us who live so near to Ewan?
They like to keep us waiting ... waiting..... very annoying.

No comments: