Friday, December 15, 2006

Ungrateful family!!

Last week I get to know that me family have a house warming from our new home. The worst thing is that they did not even informed me before that party. At least let me know & make me feel that I am a part of the family. I have been looking forward for the house warming party. I even gave my sis my local mobile phone number. It is not very hard to send me an sms.

On the day of that part, I tried to call home few times by using skype, but no one picked up my call. This make me worried. Then I get to know they are having fun while I was worrying for nothing. Errr... Ungrateful family!!

It is the past anyway. It really hurts when my loved ones forgot about me. Maybe I should run away from home. It did sounds very funny though. I am an adult now, there is no need to run away. Just move out. Anyway I am old enough to move out.

After much calculation, moving out doesn't worth it. They are still my family. It is nice to fight sometimes. at least keep my life interesting. And I only stay at home for few weeks every 2 months. So I have decided to continue staying with my family & have some interesting scenario such as cold war. Good luck to me!!

No comments: