Thursday, December 7, 2006

Life in airports

The nature of my job required me to travel far, mostly by flight. You cannot expect me to travel from continent to another continent by land transport, camel or donkey. This is not an ice age anymore.

When I fly E. Airlines, I always have to spend 4-12 hours in Dubai airport. Actually Dubai airport is quite nice. Many things to see but it is the same every time I go there. Get bored of it.

My 1st time in dubai airport is quite interesting. An African guy walk passed me, he turned his head to get a better view of me. Funny.. I never get such response from a guy before. I am not the kind of girl that guy will included me as attractive. My friend once told me that is a signal that the guy likes me. By the way it is airport, people comes & go, and never meet again.

The bookshop is my favourite. There are magazines from around the world. I can spend 3-5 hours standing there reading books. Last book I read is, 'Why Men are Attracted to Bitch.' This book is very funny & very familiar to me. It is like describing me. Wow! Does that means I a m bitch? I think the definition of bitch in that book is the good side of bitch.

I also get to read a magazine showing naked guy with only hands covering their genital. When I was flipping over the magazine, a cute guy look at me & smile. I did not know he is laughing at or or smiling to me. By the way, he is very cute, most probably an Aussie, he traveled in 3. I have also noticed that many guys travelled in 3. Is this a custom or just coincidence?

No comments: