Sunday, December 17, 2006

Lost And Not Found!!


Yesterday, we have a standby day, meaning not working. My boss took all the guys to Alexandria, leaving me alone in my office. My boss said that I have been to there for too many times. I can't complain cause it is the fact. So he said, 'If u want to go today, you can't go to Alex anymore!' OK, FINE, I will go on other day. I was in the clinic when my boss was counting heads of the guys. Then I shouted, 'Boss, you forgot Naomi!' Huh! He ignored me. No problem. I can go to sleep.

I have an extra good mood yesterday. Never felt that good in this hitch. After my lunch, I pack my laptop & go to my small congested container cubicle (my room). Setup my comfort nest, read a book & felt asleep after 30 minutes.

When I woke up, It is 3 pm. Just have a long nap, 2 hours & 30 mins. No point of going back to office. Hence I open my room door as wide as 6 cm, just enough to let wireless wave to transmit into my room & received by my laptop. I am lucky cause all flies were blown away by strong wind.

---------edited--------due to too long

When I was in my room, chatting with a greek doc. Cool wind is sipping into my room. It is cold, so I touch my ear.
My ear is my comfort zone. Whenever I felt cold, I hold my ears. Whenever I am disturbed by flies, I hold my ears. When I felt angry, I will pull my ear. OK back to touching my ear, AND I found it is different, without my earring. I HAVE LOST MY EARRING!!! So sad. But this also means that it is time for me to change my earring. *sigh.. miss u earring. It is lost & never found again.... Bygone is bygone... Gone with the wind....

No comments: