Thursday, December 7, 2006

Frustrating Day!! Or...

Today is a frustrating day for me. A couple of people make me feel like when i was in university, which is a bad feeling.

Since I graduated from university, I have begin my life as a new leaf. I dont want to be treated as useless & unwanted person anymore. I dont want to be anyone's shadow anymore. I am quite a late blossom. Before 23 years old, I have no much confidence, not attractive at all, can't do anything, always standing at someone's back, not noticed by anyone, cannot communicate well.... etc etc.. I have confidence but just not enough.

At the age of 23, I received an big impact that changed my personality. That impact cause me to love myself more & have more confindence (Maybe I will thanked that guy one day!!). I cut my hair very short & change my wardrobe. Have fun!! Love myself!!! It really worked like magic!!!

When i went to work, I have experienced something that I have never experienced before. Suddenly I get so many admirers. I get to feel what many beautiful girls experienced. It did feel funny to me. Many guys told me that I am beautiful, attractive, charismatic & sexy.

I also chat online with anynomous. When I send my picture to my chat mates, many said that I am beautiful & sexy too. It really keep me wondering. I never think myself as beautiful. But no harm accepting praises. Just don't ask too much. hehehehe.... Maybe i really have become beautiful & sexy....

I never get such attention from Asian before. So far only people from Europe & Africa continents noticed me.


By the way, today is no more a frustrating day for me. I love blogging.

No comments: