Saturday, April 25, 2009

trying to get pregnant?

Seems like my maternal instinct is merging from me. Somewhere within me that wanted to get pregnant. I even think pregnant woman is sexy. I even stumble over a blog about women trying to be single mother. And this make me more longing to get pregnant.

I have not found the right guy to get married yet. For now, I am not even in any relationship. Relationship give me headache. So I am kind of not eager to look for one. If I met the guy, maybe he will have hard time to pursue me.

I am living in a small conservative town in Malaysia. So one night stand to get me pregnant is not a good choice. Biological father of the baby may track me down easily and will take the baby away from me, or force me to marry him even when I do not love him. Society pressure will makes my life hard, and will complicate child bringing up experience.

AF??

I still prefer to get body contact and the pleasure of making baby. heehehehehe. No pain involved!

No comments: