Monday, April 20, 2009

Facebook

First thing everyone do when they have a chance to online will open facebook. It is like first thing in the morning is facebook. When you have nothing to do, do facebook. It is like there is nothing else you can do online.

Some people even exposed about what happen in their relationship with their spouse or gf or bf. It is kind of pathetic to me. I thought things between a couple suppose to be discreet. I do not need everyone to know when I am fighting with my bf. There can be an exceptional case, if a guy put 'in relationship' for marriage status. It can mean that the guy may be serious about the relationship.
It is just an assumption. Never trust an assumption.

Facebook can be fun if you try to make something is only meant for yourself, but actually back stabbing someone on purpose. Sound mean to me. Posting what is on your mind loudly can be harmful to yourself and especially when your boss is also in your name list. My last boss was in my friend's list, and I am not intending to add my current boss as my friend. It can be harmful for him and myself.

I don't like to complain too loud, but i do like to complain and swear on my boss on my mind. So if I purposely share what is on my mind when I am swearing on my boss. Everyone in my company will know how bad he is to me. Poor boss.

I am getting bored of doing facebook, although I still do facebook.

No comments: