Sunday, April 19, 2009

Privacy

Have anyone's presence intimidating you?
Here is one person's attitude in intimidating me.
Her way of noticing everyone's movement and way of life is somehow annoying.
Even when she start to talk to me in casual way, I find it very disturbing. Suddenly I will feel like 'did I do something wrong this time?'
Now I know what it feels like when privacy is invaded by someone or something.
Without knowing, I always invaded people's privacy. My sense can be very keen to everything around me. I can know how one lives, someone's background by looking at his friends, talking to that person, googling... Now I know I was wrong in so good in investigation about someone. I was actually STALKING!! INVADING PRIVACY!

Lesson to be learn: Do not be too busybody about someone!!

No comments: