Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ghost.....

Someone just commented on my 'Sunday...' post.

It is a weird comment because according to him/her, he/she sense 'ghost' presence in an accident site.

As a christian, I believe that the all-inclusive death of Christ have judge all things including evil spirit and Satan. I have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

"Because the Lord’s death was all-inclusive, when He died on the cross many things were dealt with. Sin, sins, the flesh, the old man, Satan, the world, the old creation, and the ordinances were all dealt with. Furthermore, the divine life with the divine riches was released from within the Lord Jesus. His all-inclusive death took away all the negative things and released all the positive things."

In my personal opinion, only those who are weak in faith and those are superstitious will have bigger possibility to encounter 'ghost'.

In my beginning years of working in Egypt, there was no ghost stories. As if there is no such thing as ghost. I am a Malaysian Chinese. My imagination ghost will automatically looks like Malaysian. In Egypt, we may wonder how their ghost look like. But surprisingly there were no ghost stories. No space for us to have imagination of ghost.

After 2 years, our crew combined with another crew in Egypt. The other crew comprised of many Indonesian professionals. As usual, South East Asian tend to have many superstitions. Around that time, people start to claim that they saw ghost or disturbed by ghost. Not surprisingly, their ghost looks like Asian ghost, lady with long hair, long tongue, and with a child. As long there are superstitions going around, ghost will appear. It is just human error.

This is my personal experience. My mother always told me that she does not like ladies toilet of a hotel in my hometown. She said it feels dark. One night, I was fatigue, having period, and I have not have a normal Church life for a year, kind of lose my faith to the Lord, I went out with my friends. I stopped by the hotel to go for toilet around midnight. When I was in the toilet cubicle, I had the feeling of wanting to run out from the toilet as soon as possible. My neck hair was standing up and had a scary feeling. I just quickly finish my business and ran out to my friend's car. I was nearly cry. Since then, I am sensitive to any ghost stories.

That is all what I can say about ghost......

No comments: