Friday, May 8, 2009

Broken heart

I watched a Korean drama today, 'I love Sam Soon".
Sam Soon is 30 years old spinster. She fell in love with her boss.
She kept saying she is now 30 years old but still the game of love.
Falling in love into someone who does not love her back. It is so tiring.
She thought at the age of 30, she will not have involved in the game of love.

She remind me of myself. I am only 26 years old, but I already gave up in love.

Same like Sam Soon, every guy I like does not like me back.
My heart keep broken again and again.

4 comments:

walla said...

Don't give up. Just be your natural self and take an interest in people for themselves, not for any external reason.

complicated said...

Yeah and stop self pity for myself. hehhe.. Cheers. Life is like a box of chocolates

walla said...

It may help to go away and work somewhere else for a while. Change the environment. But don't take unnecessary risks that will expose you to wrong company (people and employment).

Sometimes young suffer but easier later in some other things not thought of. Somethings young easy but suffer later when old in ways never imagined.

Life is like that.

complicated said...

Changing environment is exactly I have in mind. Just need to have courage and waiting for good timing to make the decision.

Thanks for the advice