Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Oh no! Visiting my forgotten blog gave me a surprise.

Oh no! Visiting my forgotten blog gave me a surprise.

Intro:
I am a blog reader, but does not write much due to lack of inspiration and laziness.
I am a fan of Kenny Sia, E-quip, Daphne Ling, slightlydrunk, and some more.

Fyi:
slightlydrunk is a Canadian blog. He stop blogging for a while before, when he went to another place to work. So I stopped reading his blog, completely stopped.

Surprise:
When I was visiting my own forgotten poor blog, looking around and reading my own blog. I read one of my blog is about slightlydrunk. Out of respect to my nostalgia feeling, I clicked the link (located beside my blog) to slightlydrunk. I am so surprised that he continued his blog.

Feelings:
Yahooooooooooooooo!! Another interesting blog for me to read!!!

No comments: